Wednesday, February 05, 2014

MY SKINCARE REGIMEN

My skin is normal/combination. It is consistantly fairly clear but by no means completly acne or scar free. As of late, my morning and night skincare regimen is as follows:

In the morning I wet my face with warm water then with my fingers massage in a pea-sized amount of the Origins A Perfect World Cleanser for approximatly 20 seconds followed by a thorough rinse and patting my face dry with a clean towel. 

I follow up cleansing with massaging a dime-sized amount of the lightweight and energizing Origins GinZing Moisturizer all over my face and down my neck. Then I finish by patting under my eyes a tiny dab of the complimentary Origins GinZing Eye Cream.



My morning and night skin care regimen are very similar. They differ in that at night I begin with an extra step to remove the day's makeup and I use a heavier moisturizer. 

At night I start by removing the day's makeup using a cotton pad with a nickel-sized amount of the Origins Clean Energy Cleansing Oil. I massage the oiled cotton pad onto my dry face starting with the larger areas then onto my eye area, removing both face and eye makeup all at once. When the oil is distributed I wet my fingertips and use them to massage my face, createing a milky lotion. Followed by a very thorough rinse and patting my face dry with a clean towel. 


I proceed to wash my face with the Origins A Perfect World Cleanser, just as in the morning. 
I follow up with massaging a dime-sized amount of the Origins A Perfect World Moisturizer all over my face and down my neck. Then finish with patting under my eyes a tiny dab of the Origins GinZing Eye Cream.


In addition to my daily routine, I use Origins Modern Friction to exfoliate and the Origins Clear Improvement Charcoal Mask. Both products I use on average twice a week or as needed.



I began variations of this skin care regimen in the fall of 2012 and have gradually tested products, mainly from Origins, to have found this combination. All products mentioned, with exception of the Clean Energy Cleansing Oil (A little really does go a long way), have been repurchased over time and I am still thoroughly pleased with them. 

BY: SARAH MELNYK 

3 comments:

  1. the products are amazing! your blog is very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm doing a giveaway until aug.30, don't forget to enter!

      Delete
  2. You may be eligible for a new government sponsored solar energy rebate program.
    Click here to find out if you're qualified now!

    ReplyDelete