Wednesday, July 30, 2014

ARITZIA SALE HAUL

Another Spring/Summer is coming to an end...in stores that is. While it's hard to accept that long hot days and ice cream at the beach are going to be nothing but a memory in a month's time, sales everywhere help, a little bit. I have two hot vacation destinations to look forward to this fall so the sales couldn't have come at a better time for me. 

Of course being from BC, Aritzia was a great place for me to start. I was on a break from work and was not expecting to get anything but my carrot/beet juice and coffee from the mall. Then, being at the mall already, I decided to check out the sale at Aritzia. I mean why not? The deals were really good and the selection was not bad either. Tonight, I'll probably go online to get a better look and maybe check back next week for a little more. There were a few shirts I intended to grab before going to the checkout, mostly basics that are just good to have, but after trying things on for an hour I just didn't care. 

For anyone not familiar with Aritzia, it is a woman's fashion boutique that originated in Canada 30 years ago with its first store in Vancouver. It's very popular in larger Canadian cities and gaining popularity in the US market since recently expanding into it. The quality for the price is very reasonable and the style and fit of their in-house labels are always perfect. They offer a mix of their own brands and notable brands such as Mackage, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Rag&Bone, Citizens of Humanity, and J Brand

I find it is the easiest place to shop locally. For anyone living in North America without an Aritzia near by, you can visit Aritzia.com, fill your basket and have it shipped to you. Unfourtunatly, they do not yet offer international shipping. When they do, I'll have an update for you guys. Until then, on your next vacation to Canada or the US, check out an Aritzia if you can! I'm sure any one of my readers would love it, seeing as probably 95% of my wardrobe is from there...

From their semi-annual sale, these are the items I picked up. 

2 comments:

  1. These are all great pics! I really like the 1st sweater! :)

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute clothes!

    xx Sera
    http://Stardustbohemian.com

    ReplyDelete