Friday, July 04, 2014

OOTD JULY 4•14














Shirt - Club Monaco / Tank - Artizia, Wilfred / Shorts - Aritzia, TNA / Bikini - American Eagle / Shoes -Birkenstocks / Sunnies - Aldo / Necklace - Wildfox / Earings - Ardene 

Today is the start of me getting Fridays off for now on! It is the only day me and my husband have off together. We were going to go to Vancouver but when the alarm went off at 5am I did not care for the PNE, renting a moped arround Stanley Park, and lunch on Granville Island (add shopping somewhere in there too!). Instead we had a productive morning with an 8am start and are off to brunch at Blue Fox Cafe. Then renting kayaks arround the Inner Harbour for some fun exercise in the sun and not sure after that. Excuse the very bad photos but we are not good at taking awkward OOTD pictures and I didn't feel like taking 30 just for 5. 

Have a wonderful weekend!

BY: SARAH MELNYK

No comments:

Post a Comment