Friday, August 15, 2014

OOTD AUG 15•14













Top - Aritzia, Wilfred / Jacket - Aritzia, Community / Jeans - J Brand / Shoes - Steve Madden / Bangle, Wrap Bracelet, Bracelet, Earings - Folli Follie, Chapters, Aldo, Wildfox 

My Friday day off! Everything is new. I went back to Aritzia and got the jean jacket and pendelum top, among other things. This jean jacket is perfect for fall! It's already "warn-in" and I'v only had it on a few hours. I hate structured clothing, I find it too uncomfortable to wear. I like my clothing to be comfortable, cozy, and warm. How trendy is my halfie top knot by the way!? 

BY: SARAH MELNYK

11 comments:

  1. Love this outfit! I always look for comfy and warm clothing as well, I can't stand stiff jackets that constrict your movement. The sandals are so cute too!!

    -Lauren :)

    http://laurenellen1.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look stunning in these pictures :) I love the sandals (as lauren hahaha)

    www.wednesday19th.blogspot.com

    xx Cecil

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw I love these pictures! And I much prefer comfy worn in clothes, it's good you managed to do that within a few hours!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. love causalty here! Great combination.

    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know!

    fashion-babel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the jacket! I agree its perfect for fall :)

    Amanda
    XO Strawberry Chic

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post! Lovely outfit and pictures!

    xx,
    www.mellowyellowblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Huge fan of your steve madden shoes! Lovely post xx
    http://katiesdressingroom.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. these pictures are adorable! Love a good peplum top and denim jacket!
    xo
    Brittany
    accordingtobrittanyblake.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. cute sandals!

    Over on my blog I am having a Real Techniques, YSL and Barry M giveaway:
    http://www.milliecbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/real-techniques-ysl-and-barry-m-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. the seals are so cute! and love your pants!!

    ReplyDelete