Thursday, September 17, 2015

CURRENT BAG LOVE

Last week I spent way too much time figuring out what I wanted for a new everyday bag this fall. I have already made my choice but still have to pick it up when I go to Vancouver next week. I'll do a reveal and review once I get it!

Still, there were a good few bags I had been debating between. Given my size, height, and lifestyle a mini bag with top handles and a crossbody strap proves the most suitable for me. Luckily, mini bags are such a thing right now, the choices seemed endless! I don't have the storage or the means for a large collection of bags so practicality, everyday usability, and durability were very much the deciding factors in the end. 

All of these bags are perfect and beautiful in every way and I would love any one of them! Here are my top choices for Fall'15 bags.

No comments:

Post a Comment