Sunday, May 01, 2016

OOTD APRIL 28•16




Shirt + Top + Leggings - Aritzia, Wilfred Free / Bag - Rebecca Minkoff / Sunnies - Elizabeth and James / Shoes - Esprit 

Just a short ootd, evening actually. The days are getting really nice and hot in the sun. But, it's still so cold in the shade or if it's windy which I find is the most annoying to dress for - I just want to look cute and stay warm! I literally cannot stand being cold and I'm probably cold 90 percent of any given day (sad face)...Yes, I'm freezing while writing this on an air conditioned ferry. 
The other day, the husband and I went for a walk around the Inner Harbour before a little dinner date then hit up Everything Wine to do our yearly load-up of wine for the summer (can you tell I'm totally ready for summer, haha). Just a simple outfit, but the first time this year I wore sandals :)


BY: SARAH MELNYK


1 comment:

  1. willie@mail.postmanllc.net

    ReplyDelete